By Failing To Prepare, You Are Preparing To Fail. ~ Ben Franklin
A throwback issue from episode 14 about non-perishable food storage, copy-canning, how to do so inexpensively, and I even lay out a plan to give you examples of how to supplement your diet with non-perishable alternatives when disaster strikes and you have to rely on your stores.
Show Notes: theprepperpodcast.com/050, theprepperpodcast.com/foodstorage
I am wrapping up my vacation:
- I will be in middle of a maintenance outage.
- This has and will continue to be a busy 3 weeks for me, so I have to give you a few “best-of” podcasts
- I also may be slow to answer people in email and social media
- I have not one, but two new medical products coming out!
- a. I split one from the main one
- b. The main one is called “Advanced First Aid Kits”
- c. The smaller one is called “The Gun Carrier’s Trauma Kit”
- d. DO NOT PURCHASE the trauma kit training even if I have it available. I have an important announcement to tell you, that may actually make you NOT want to buy it. WHAT?!?!?!
Just because I couldn’t get enough questions prior to my 1 year show, doesn’t mean I will not answer them. Look forward to that show coming up. Join in as well.
- theprepperpodcast.com/facebook, twitter, googleplus
- Email me (ken (a) theprepperpodcast (dot) com)
- comments in show notes
- best method is to call: 978-KNOWS-IT or 978-566-9748
- Green Banner on Website
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Ken Jensen is an American, Ex-Military Patriot that is knowledgeable and experienced in Electronics and Industrial Electrical design and maintenence. Ken is also an experienced Nuclear Reactor Operator and also worked on nuclear instrumentation. He grew up hunting, camping and spending time outdoors. In adulthood, Ken has spent many years learning wilderness survival and, eventually, urban survival.
Ken is the author of a book, The Honey and The Bee and is the main author and contributor to The Clever Survivalist Blog, Survival Guide and The Prepper Podcast, Survival Podcast