The Safety of The People Shall Be The Highest Law
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
Vacation is over:
This is a throwback issue from episode 23 about the best Non-Lethal Weapons for men, women, and home defense
- Security System Ideas
- False TVs
- Door Jams
- Window strengthening
- Defense like guns
- Non-lethal items such as
- 9.1 pepper-spray
- 9.2 baseball bats and batons
- 9.3 lights
- 9.4 slingshots and more
Show Notes: theprepperpodcast.com/051
- I am wrapping up the outage as well.
- This has and will continue to be a busy 3 weeks for me, so I have to give you a few “best-of” podcasts
- I am finally beginning to pick up checking my emails.
As you know, I have products coming out. Now that people are purchasing, I have the funds to create a forum website for your use. I even had one awesome listener… and probably soon to be… business partner that will administer the forum. If there are any great business attorneys that want to help with drafting of a partnership agreement, contact me by email.
I think the next show is going to be one where I answer all of your questions. Join in as well. If there are too many to do in one show, I may make it a two-show thing. If you keep sending me feedback I will try to answer at least one question per show
- theprepperpodcast.com/facebook, twitter, googleplus
- Email me (ken (a) theprepperpodcast (dot) com)
- comments in show notes
- best method is to call: 978-KNOWS-IT or 978-566-9748
- Green Banner on Website
Remember my Products:
- I have not one, but two new medical products coming out!
- a. The main one is called “Advanced First Aid Kits”
- b. The smaller one is called “The Gun Carrier’s Trauma Kit”
- c. Because of the split of products, I have decided that if you purchase the Trauma Kit training, the price of the training will be off of the First aids kit.
- I give tons of discounts on any products that are available as well
- a. Listeners of TPP
- b. Readers of TCS
- c. Service Members Discount (whole thing)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Ken Jensen is an American, Ex-Military Patriot that is knowledgeable and experienced in Electronics and Industrial Electrical design and maintenence. Ken is also an experienced Nuclear Reactor Operator and also worked on nuclear instrumentation. He grew up hunting, camping and spending time outdoors. In adulthood, Ken has spent many years learning wilderness survival and, eventually, urban survival.
Ken is the author of a book, The Honey and The Bee and is the main author and contributor to The Clever Survivalist Blog, Survival Guide and The Prepper Podcast, Survival Podcast