By Failing To Prepare, You Are Preparing To Fail. ~ Ben Franklin
A throwback issue from episode 14 about non-perishable food storage, copy-canning, how to do so inexpensively, and I even lay out a plan to give you examples of how to supplement your diet with non-perishable alternatives when disaster strikes and you have to rely on your stores.
Show Notes: theprepperpodcast.com/050, theprepperpodcast.com/foodstorage
I am wrapping up my vacation:
- I will be in middle of a maintenance outage.
- This has and will continue to be a busy 3 weeks for me, so I have to give you a few “best-of” podcasts
- I also may be slow to answer people in email and social media
- I have not one, but two new medical products coming out!
- a. I split one from the main one
- b. The main one is called “Advanced First Aid Kits”
- c. The smaller one is called “The Gun Carrier’s Trauma Kit”
- d. DO NOT PURCHASE the trauma kit training even if I have it available. I have an important announcement to tell you, that may actually make you NOT want to buy it. WHAT?!?!?!
Just because I couldn’t get enough questions prior to my 1 year show, doesn’t mean I will not answer them. Look forward to that show coming up. Join in as well.
- theprepperpodcast.com/facebook, twitter, googleplus
- Email me (ken (a) theprepperpodcast (dot) com)
- comments in show notes
- best method is to call: 978-KNOWS-IT or 978-566-9748
- Green Banner on Website
This post was NOTHING compared to the
awesome, valuable teaching I give away FREELY!
Don't Lose Your Chance
To Get Fully Prepared.
Join the AWESOME Conversations at
I am American. I am also an Ex-Military Patriot.
I know Electronics and Industrial Electrical Design. I am an experienced Nuclear Reactor Operator.
As a Kid...
I grew up hunting, camping and spending time outdoors.