Today I am interviewing Brian of Michigan and of the website http://preppingforthefamily.blogspot.com/ where we are covering lots of topics such as:
- Why you should prep
- Top items to keep in your emergency vehicle kit
- The most important things to remember for medical trauma
- Bug Out Bags: How you prepare differently for each member of the family
- Power Outages
- The most important thing to remember if you are a new prepper
- Zombies: A PRACTICAL Look
- With Thanksgiving over and Christmas on its way, I decided to give a discount. I have multiple training seminars and you can get 15% off of them between now and December 24th.
- use promo code – christmas14
- Military, Police, Paramedics, Firefighters, Peace Corps email me for a larger discount
- If you would like to be a guest on the podcast
- If you would like to interview me on yours
Topic of Discussion:
- What made you decide to prep?
- How long have you been in survival?
- What has been your biggest mistake in survival?
- Have you ever had an AHA moment?
- What are the preparedness items you feel you have a good grasp on and why?
- Top 5 things in your vehicle emergency kit and explain each one.
- Plan to be licensed EMT-B in the spring.
- what would you say are the three most important things to remember in medical trauma?
- You have a bug out bag for EVERYONE in the family. Can you tell me how you differ in packing a bag for you, vs your spouse, and children?
- If there was a power outage that happened right now. What would you do first? Why? How long would you be able to make it comfortably?
- If someone were just starting out as a prepper, how would you recommend they start in preparedness?
- Prep for little things: vehicle break down, tight month financially, power outage
- Check camping gear for essentials
- Give me your definition of a “Zombie”?
- Any links you wish to share with the audience that don’t belong to you?
- Any online resources or apps that you couldn’t live without that you would like to share?
- Ham Radio Training
- Another Source